This bath is designed and developed under the strict supervision of our experienced professionals in accordance with the international quality standards. Our offered bath is thoroughly checked on various parameters to ensure zero-defect. This bath is widely used in national laboratories and pharmaceutical industries.
- Intelligent signal sampling for accurate data measuring and parameter reading
- Accurate viscometer for improving experimental efficiency
- High precision digital display
- Ideal for controlling the temperature accuracy
- Durable glass bath for optimum heat preservation
- Desktop based all-in-one design for easy operations and portability
- Electric stirrer for ensuring uniform temperature of bath
- Easy cleaning and drying of viscometer tubes
The accompanying absolute kinematic viscosity bath are utilized to measure supreme thickness of consistency reviewed clearing bitumen (IS:73:2006) at 60°C as per IS:1206 (part II) (like ASTM D 2171), which utilizes a vacuum slender viscometer.
Complete absolute viscosity testing equipment adjusting to IS: 1206 (part II) method for testing tar and bitumen materials: determination of absolute viscosity with the accompanying segments:
Consistent Temperature Bath – a suitable shower for drenching of no less than 2 vacuum fine viscometer tubes with a computerized temperature controller. The precision of the temperature in the shower will be + 0.1oc all through the shower.
Bath construction and safety features
Insulated steel cabinet has an attractive polyester-epoxy finish and is mounted on adjustable levelling feet. Chemical resistant working (top) surface has four round ports for 2″ (51mm) viscometer holders and one port for a thermometer holder. Front viewing window provides clear, distortion-free visibility.