Industrial Drying ovens are used across a range of industries and research laboratories for simple applications, such as drying and sterilizing glassware, to complex processes that require controlled heating and temperature uniformity such as bonding and curing. Temperature inside drying oven is controlled with a sensitivity of +1Deg.C or better. Indirect heating from three sides is provided with the help of air heaters. It is a technologically advanced and operator friendly solution which ensures uniform drying to consistently produce high quality product and also reduces product drying time compared to traditional drying methods.
Apart from that we are supplying our laboratory oven in India, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Defiance, Paints, Chemical, Pharma, Agriculture Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
- Temperature range up to 250/300/500° C
- Microprocessor based controller (HMI+PLC as an option)
- Doors with Woolen Felt/Asbestos & silicon gasket
- Doors equipped with Heavy duty Handle arrangement
- Auto tuning and self-calibration function
- LCD display with temperature display resolution of 0.1°C
- Inbuilt digital timer(Optional)
- On-off heater Indication Lamp
- Air circulation with internal Blower for uniform airflow within the oven.
- Robust, safe and reliable safe for drying.
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior.
- RS 232/485 interface. (optional)
- Universal Digital Data Recorder system(optional)
- USB ports for PC connectivity (optional)
- Temperature chart recorder/printer for printing graphs(optional)