Bacteriological incubator is basically the laboratory equipment which is used for the incubation of biological products under controlled conditions. This medical laboratory equipment is available with PID Microprocessor base Dual display Temperature Controller with Platinum Pt.100 sensor for better temperature accuracy.
They are insulated enclosures that are thermostatically regulated to maintain a constant temperature. Hot air is circulated over racks or shelves of the incubator containing the sample (such as Petri dishes, flasks or other culture media).
It is generally available with double walled construction and is made of different materials. This measuring device is the perfect product for reliable day-to-day operations that include drying, staining, and incubation of antibody tests and for microbial determination.
Temperature can be controlled for growing bacterial cultures between 37 to 55 °C), hatching eggs artificially/providing suitable conditions for a chemical or biological reaction.
Special Features :
- Precise control of temperature and humidity by using CE approved micro controller based
- PID controller (Imported, Auto tuning type.).
- PC interface with Windows based communication software. (Optional)
- Micro controller based programmable timer for chamber illumination. (Optional).
- Audiovisual alarm if the temperature deviates from the pre set temperature (Optional).